Tampa Securities Law and Business Law Firm
Law Office of Edwin B. Kagan, P.A. — Serving Clients Throughout Florida
Since 1988, the Law Office of Edwin B. Kagan, P.A., has provided representation to clients throughout Florida in a wide range of securities law and business law matters. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome.
In our practice we help the following types of clients:
- Investors with issues related to securities arbitration and litigation, stockbroker fraud, elderly investment fraud, and other matters. We help to recover investment losses and hold brokers and brokerage firms liable for fraud and other misconduct.
- Investment advisors, securities brokers and others who are facing investigation or enforcement action brought by the SEC, FINRA, or other regulatory authorities. We use our knowledge and experience with these agencies to obtain the best possible outcome.
- Small-business owners who need help with business formation, operation or litigation. We work diligently to make sure their needs are met as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Securities offerings and securities transactions
- Securities employment disputes
To speak to an experienced Tampa securities law attorney about your legal matter, call us today at 813-666-0694 or toll free at 800-504-1336. To send an e-mail, please complete the secure online form on this website. We return all phone calls promptly and have an after-hours answering service to address any urgent needs. We are prepared to represent clients throughout Florida.