Securities offerings provide corporations and other enterprises a means to raise business capital. These offerings can be publicly registered with the SEC or conducted privately relying on venture capital firms and other private equity investors. Prior to the securities offering process, it is in your best interests to have experienced legal representation to ensure compliance with securities laws.
At the Law Office of Edwin B. Kagan, P.A., based in Tampa, Florida, we provide knowledgeable advice and representation to clients for securities offerings concerns. Since 1988, we have been dedicated to assisting clients with a wide range of securities law matters.
For more information on how we can help with your legal issue, contact us today.
An Experienced Tampa Securities Offering Attorney
Securities offerings typically proceed with all or most of the following components:
- A prospectus, private placement memorandum or other document that advertises the availability and terms of the offering, and discloses information to investors
- A securities filing with relevant state and/or federal regulators
- Subscription agreement, a stock purchase agreement, convertible note or other contract documents
- Buy-sell agreement, investor rights agreement, proxy agreements, proposed amendments to a company's articles of incorporation, or other related documents
- Financial projections, financial statements, and projections and promises regarding the use of funds
We will advise on how to correctly conduct a public or private offering that complies with securities laws, and prepare documentation that will assist with capital-raising efforts.
To speak to an experienced Tampa securities offering attorney about your legal matter, call us today at 813-666-0694 or toll free at 800-504-1336. To send an e-mail, please complete the secure online form on this website. We return all phone calls promptly and have an after-hours answering service to address any urgent needs. We are prepared to represent clients throughout Florida.