In the formation and early stages of a business, it is vital to start out on secure financial and legal footing. Additionally, with any business transaction, it is important to ensure your interests are protected.
At the Law Office of Edwin B. Kagan, P.A., in Tampa, Florida, we represent clients in a wide range of business formation and operational matters. Since 1988, we have been dedicated to business and securities law issues. For more information on how we can help with your business law issue, contact us today.
Trusted Business Advice From a Tampa Business Attorney
We are fully prepared to assist with a wide range of formation and operational matters, including:
- Business entity selection, including corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Organizational considerations such as bylaws, tax ID numbers and liability issues
- Drafting and review of business contracts, non-compete contracts and other documents
- Shareholder agreements and buy-sell agreements
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
We will work one-on-one with you to assess your needs and help you achieve your objectives, whether forming a business or drafting sound business contracts or agreements.
To speak to an experienced Tampa business formation and operation attorney about your legal matter, call us today at 813-666-0694 or toll free at 800-504-1336. To send an e-mail, please complete the secure online form on this website. We return all phone calls promptly and have an after-hours answering service to address any urgent needs. We are prepared to represent clients throughout Florida.